C4DLounge.eu - Cinema 4D Gebruikers Forum  

Go Back   C4DLounge.eu - Cinema 4D Gebruikers Forum > Algemeen > De Salon

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Default Website

Hello,

May I ask something here?
I have a new website under construction, can someone help me with the English translation? THX

www.macobsession.be
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Sounds bitchy but think it is really already quite ok

1: loose the template 'made with wix'...
denk dat er in adobe cloud een portfolio site zit (als abo stopt ben je die natuurlijk kwijt) of hosting moet niet veel kosten. (my domain, sensitive maar snap dat je dat niet wil. Komt echter heel amateur over en past niet in de "take care of everything from a to z"

2:
org:
My creative brain was born in 1978. It quickly became clear that I was very creative with a pencil and paper.

Later this overflowed into digital media. All my knowledge is self-study, so a book is not devoted to me.

In early 2000 I switched to 3D, a whole new world opened up to me. In the meantime, I work with leading software such as Cinema 4D, VRAY, Adobe Creative Cloud, Marvelous Designer, Final Cut Pro, Capture One, ...

Combined with my second great passion for "Video and Photography” am I a real digital artist.

MacObsession is an ”alias" for my love for Apple products.

Professionally I am a Graphic Designer who likes to take care of everything from A to Z.
-------------
sugestion (pic & mix, words are also art, more ways to reach the same goal):
My artistic brain was born in 1978. It quickly became clear I was creative with a pencil and paper. (creative-creative)
Later this overflowed into digital media. All my knowledge I learned by experimenting, theory out of books is wasted on me. (beter om als artiest boeken niet te beledigen, is ook manier van zelfstudie)

When I switched to 3D around 2000, a whole new world ("dimension" maar dat is beetje te cliche ) opened up to me. Currently (<> "in the meantime") I work with leading software like Cinema 4D, VRay, Adobe, Marvelous Designer, Final Cut Pro, Capture One and others. (probeer of je links kan voorzien als dat niet te zwaar wordt).

Combined with my passion for video and photography, I am a real digital artist.

MacObsession is an alias for being crazy, always out of cash and hating windows (sorry, kon het niet laten maar zou het eigenlijk gewoon weg laten)

I am a Graphic Designer who likes taking care of everything (niet blij met hoe deze lijn voelt maar geen idee, your whole project is nog erger, can do everything ook niet...)

---------------------
chatbot dat gewoon email vraagt? may it burn in hell... dan heb ik liever dat die niet stoort
--------------------
4K VIDEOGRAPHY

Videography, titles, and animation are also among my capabilities. I like to make short pieces that you really bring into the atmosphere, but also travel & documentary.
---------
Videography, titles and animations are within my capabilities (meh...). I like to make short films that can really bring you into any atmosphere, travel reports and documentaries.
(in de rivierenhof demo: oppassen met tekst effecten, komt heel amateur over (sorry, commentaar geven is gemakkelijker dan het zelf maken maar vind die echt niet goed, zeker niet in vgl met uw c4d dingen). Misschien presentatiefilm van site maken, portfolio achtig (zie youtube 'promo reel' voor c4d/maxon/lightwave etc)
PHOTOGRAPHY

I love to take pictures, the feeling of capturing that special moment is priceless. It does not matter with which camera. I have a Canon 7D with a nice set of Canon glasses, just love this camera.
-------------
I love to take pictures. The perfect timed capture of that special moment is priceless. (needs a bit expanding but leave out the Canon stuff, certainly because you just said you don't care anyway. Try more moods, lights, composition...) (and yes I am a nikon user ;p )
GRAPHIC DESIGNER

I have 18 years off experience in graphic design. Like to combine every aspect of graphical design in to my projects, this from photoshoots, logo making to layout.
--------
I like to use my 18 years of experience to combine all aspects of graphic design in my projects, from photoshoots, logos to layout. (feelss something is missing). Show of some logos and 'i do layout' doesn't go well with 'this site is made by...'

Leave out the cooking recipes, add it to a page 'about me' with some examples. Also better to list apple & canon stuff on this bit. (but to be honest, just hints, think you have more experience doing this but I know it isn't easy when you are 'inside' a project)

Show off a bit of the 3d stuff, not just the bunch of pictures.

Other take:
Start of with graphic designer and use the photography/3D/videography sections as the aspects you want to combine in projects. Show off some work in the 'read more' section. Explain the tools you mention there (MD,C4D) with examples.
Have a contact page (not the crappy chat bot)
Really, loose the chat bot, I genuinely close pages that use them and am not allone (and I work for a company that makes them). It feels like a store were a salesperson is constantly watching over your shoulders.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thx for the feedback! Do you speak English or dutch also?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Normally Dutch.